Posted by : Unknown Thursday, 30 October 2014
The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver will host one of the city’s largest Halloween parties on Friday, October 31. There will be live DJs, a massive costume contest, professional dancers, and a comedic conjuring of the Lady in Red – the hotel’s famous ghost.
- Friday, October 31, 2014
- 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- 900 West Georgia Street, Vancouver
- Purchase tickets at: http://www.hotelvancouverhalloween.com/#tickets
Stanley Park Ghost Train
Each year the Stanley Park Ghost Train takes our riders on a journey through a magical world, themed by Halloween and other creepy tales.
The theme for 2014 is “Mother Goose’s Ghastly Garden”.
The Ghost Train operates from Friday, October 10 to Saturday, November 1, 2014, and is closed on Monday, October 13 for Thanksgiving.
PLEASE NOTE: The train is covered, but dress warmly.
It’s not just a train ride. You can also enter the Spooky Barn, visit the pumpkin patch and pumpkin-carving tent, dress up for the costume contest, and go on a lantern-lit walk.
For tickets and more Information, please visit:
Come and face your fears at PNE Fright Nights. PNE opens from October 10 to November 1 and features 7 haunted houses, including a brand new house, 13 rides, The Monsters of Schlock, back for 2014 the Kinshira Fire Performers and other terrifying shows and attractions.
Location: 2901 E Hastings St, Vancouver, BC
For tickets, location, attractions and more INFO,
Please visit: http://www.frightnights.ca/index.html
Carve a pumpkin and dress up your house
Go to your grocery store or pumpkin patch and carve a pumpkin. If you’re really into Halloween, decorate your house and spook your neighbors. It’s a great way to be in Halloween spirit!
Local community events
Don’t forget to check out events that will be hosting in your neighbourhood! Volunteer in a haunted house event or go trick-or-treating with younger kids. Also, don’t forget to check out the creepy decorations around your neighbourhood!
The best part of Halloween is dressing up! Check out some local costume shops and dress up for Halloween!
Vancouver Halloween Costume Shops
- The Party Bazaar - 1296 Station St., Vancouver 604-873-5241
- Dressew Supply - 337 W. Hastings, Vancouver (604) 682-6196
- Just Imagine…Fun Clothing - 3060 West Broadway, Vancouver, 604-222-3523
- More Madness Costumes - 3350 Fraser Street, Vancouver, 604-734-8865
- Vancouver Costume Merchant of Dream - 2137CommercialDrive, Vancouver, 604-568-7315
North Vancouver Halloween Costume Shops
- Boo La La Costumes - 152 East 2nd Street, 2nd Floor, North Vancouver, Phone: 604-986-4880
- Party City - 879 Marine Dr, North Vancouver, Phone:(604) 929-9202
Burnaby & New Westminster Halloween Costume Shops
- Columbia Costume Rental - 42 Sixth Street, New Westminster, Ph: 604-524-0413
- Hollywood North Costume Supplies - 3735 1st Avenue, Burnaby, Ph: 604-299-2000
Surrey Halloween Costume Shops
- The Costume Bank - 105-11558 132A Street, Surrey, 604-583-4037
Langley Halloween Costume Shops
- The Party Bazaar - #100 – 19888 LANGLEY BYPASS, LANGLEY PHONE: 604-510-5585
You can also DIY your own costume! Check out some videos on YouTube and make some easy and affordable Halloween costume.